Sunday, May 04, 2014

Super Silly Sunday: Devil Dinosaur

I was going to split these up into several different posts, but decided I'm just going to show you some of my favourite panels from the series (issues 1-9 from the 70s).

The colours in my scans are magnificent.  So bright, so vibrant.

Let's start with an image of Devil tucking into a nice meal:




I like the sound effects in this series.  Rrmmmm conveys a certain something as does Blam and Womp:


Then there's the page that announced Journey to the Center of the Ants, which doesn't really make sense:




But next issue we see that yes, Devil Dinsoaur is fighting giant ants:
We are treated to some very dramatic, fainting dinsoaurs:
And some angry dinosuars:
And finally some dancing dinosaurs:
 This whole series is daft, but very very enjoyable.

Happy Sunday folks!

1 comment:

SallyP said...

Dinosaurs were really just a bunch of drama queens.