Friday, March 28, 2014

Supercut of all of Game of Thrones sex scenes

Watch it here: http://vimeo.com/66703817

Now, I'm re-reading the books at the moment (I'm a third of the way through Storm of Swords) and haven't seen any of the tellybox series, so I have a couple of questions.
  • Why is there significantly more boobs and naked lady bum on show than male chests, bums and stiff bits?
  • It appeared that one scene had Dany fucking her handmaid, with the handmaid on top.  As far as I can recall, this doesn't happen in the book. The handmaid goes down on Dany, but that's not rubbing muff bits together or using a strap on.
  • Am I seeing man-on-man sex in there?  Again, there is no explicit man-on-man sex in the books.  Male homosexuality is referred to, but we don't see (read) any men fucking other men.
Methinks they have tried to make the tellybox series more salacious than the books. Sacre bleu.


No comments: