Friday, August 19, 2011

30 days of DC! Days 16 to 19

Day 16: Favorite lantern corps?
Indigo Tribe or the Blue Lantern Corps.  But much like the least favourite female character question, I don't really have a favourite Lantern Corps.  They work together as a concept, and individual characters I like, but as for the Corps themselves, well, I enjoy them all.

Day 17: Favorite legacy hero (Hero that took on a previous hero’s ID)
Iris Allen.  Now can we see more of her please?
(EDIT - I first wrote this months ago, in January 201, writing now (August 2011), I'd like to ask that she exist at all)


Day 18: Best Butt?
Did SallyP write this?  What the hey, let's say Guy Gardener.



Day 19: Character you used to hate/dislike, but now you don’t?
Cassandra Cain.   She's more interesting than I gave her credit for.  Now I'm really very keen on her.

2 comments:

SallyP said...

I'm SO proud of you.

Saranga said...

ha ha!