Saturday, August 27, 2011

30 days of DC! Day 28

Day 28: Favorite Canonical Romance
Clark and Lois or Wally and Iris* Linda.  I'm looking forward to reading about Clark and Lois rediscovering each other, I'm guttes that Wally and Iris* Linda don't seem to exist.  At least at the time of writing they don't. Maybe something will change over August.  We can hope.


EDIT
* Linda.  I mean Linda.  Thanks to @mijder fon twitter and Gary in the comments or pointing that out.  I think there's something wrong with my brain.  I thought Linda and wrote Iris.  I'm doing this a lot recently.  Missing out words, replacing words with other ones, making  worse than usual typos and not noticing them.  Bah. Maybe it's just cos I'm busy and tired.

3 comments:

Gary said...

Wally and Iris?

Think you mean either Barry and Iris or Wally and Linda!

Wally and Iris is too horrible to contemplate... although there's probably some fan-fic out there that's done it.

Saranga said...

Yes I do. See my edit in the post to clarify. My brain has obviously gone on holiday.

Gary said...

Hey it happens to all of us at times!