Thursday, June 30, 2011

I'm selling comics!

Well, the boyfriend is selling comics on my behalf.  The full ebay listing is here.

For sale is:
Midnighter (which I reviewed here, one story is good, the rest is crap, but it's only 99p, so why don;t you give it a shot?)
Superman 701 to 711 (his walking across America arc)
Green Arrow 2 -12 (Brightest Day tie in)
Some Brightest Day comics
Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E.
JSA: Ghost Stories
Black Canary 1 (from the 1991 mini), 8 and 9 (from the 1993 ongoing) - these are actually quite good, and I'm only selling them cos in my eagerness to complete the run I was forced to buy some duplicate copies.
1 Starman issue - also rather good
One JLS/The 99 issue.

I urge you to read the descriptions for the Starman, Black Canary, and Brightest Day lots.  Cos my boyfriend is funny when he's a bit pissed..!!

Also take a look if you want to buy any books :)

No comments: