Saturday, June 12, 2010

Last week's comics, brief thoughts on

Very brief.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I enjoyed Brightest Day #3, Arthur getting eaten by a dead orca was fun.  It's still not looking to bright, but give it time.  I would like to see more Osiris though.

Red Robin #13, while good, was not as good as previous issues, although I did love the cover.  Timmy looks so pleased with himself, someone should give him some cookies and milk.

Superman/Batman Annual #4.  So THAT's who Terry is!  I've been reading about him in The Black Cat's great little web comics and been completely ignorant of where he came from.  he's good.  He's a much better Batman than Bruce or Dick.  I may even pick up the Batman beyond mini.
I also think I espied a few extar Robin memorial cases, including a girl!Robin outfit.  Huzzah!

No comments: