Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jimmy Olsen

It's LGBT History month in the UK and someone recently pointed out to me that Jimmy Olsen rather enjoys dressing up in ladies clothes.  Here's the evidence.  Having not read alot of old Superman stories I wasn't aware of this, but as the linked site has scans up, I think I may go read them.

The website featuring these is the Transgender Graphic and Fiction archive.  The comics section is reasonable, and features Hawkwoman being body swapped, Superman being bodyswapped, and everybody's favourite, Gal Gardener.  Except I haven't read that story yet...

We're trying to celebrate LGBT history month over on New readers too... starting with me reviewing a yaoi title.

2 comments:

James Ashelford said...

A complete history of Jimmy Olsen's tranvestitism. Only on the internet.

Fried gold.

SallyP said...

The Gal Gardner one is...simply hilarious.