Thursday, February 18, 2010

Blogging slowdown

I lost my job.  I am looking for another one but between here and New readers... blog stuff may have to slow down a bit.  Apart from anything else I'm gonna have to really cut my comics pull list, and that's the thing that gives me blog fodder!

Until I find new employment, of the ongoing monthlies, I will be reading only Supergirl and Red Robin.  It was actually a surprisingly easy choice and made within about 3 seconds.  I guess the other books aren't quite so vital after all!  I'll keep the minis and Blackest Night tie ins as they are all over in a month or so and it seems stupid to drop them with one or two issues to go.

With reference to New readers..., James will still be posting and I'll put up the odd thing, but it won't be regular.  So, this is another shout out for reviewers.  If you fancy writing something for the blog, be it a one off review or regular submissions, please email me on paicomics [@] yahoo dot co dot uk
Let me know what you'd like to review and either point me towards your blog or send me an example of your writing.

Thank you for your patience.

8 comments:

MOCK! said...

Good luck with the job hunt.

Simon B said...

Sorry to hear that, Saranga, that sucks. Hope things work out for you soon. I'll keep me fingers crossed...

Sea-of-Green said...

Oh, Saranga ...! Sorry about the job! Hang in there, and good luck with your search!

Red said...

Oh, losing a job stinks. Good luck with the job hunt.

SallyP said...

Well, that's a shame. I hope that you are able to achieve gainful employment soon.

Blogging is a harsh mistress after all.

Rachel said...

I'm really sorry to hear about that! I hope you can find something good soon.

I might want to review something for New Readers... soon - will have a think about it first and let you know. By the way, I've shifted my blog address to here.

Saranga said...

thanks for the msgs everyone.

Rachel: I'll bookmark your new blog, and you know where to find me for the review. looking forward to seeing what you've got!

wiec? said...

sorry. been away for a bit and just read this. so sorry about the job. good luck in the hunt.

you'll be back to a full list soon enough. keep your chin up.