Thursday, November 05, 2009

Sick as a dog

I've had flu since Monday.  Bleurgh.  So for the last two days I've been re watching Smallville Season 6 - inbetween naps, shivering, aching and being unable to eat, that is.  God I hate being ill.

Anyway.  Now I'm able to sort of function and type things again, here's a few thoughts for you:
Anyone else think it's bizzare that Lex and Lana don't share a bed the whole time she's living in his mansion, even when they are engaged?  Maybe it's meant to highlight the cold and sad relationship they have.  As opposed to each time she gets powers and her and Clark are seen sharing a bed.

OK no more thoughts, brain has ceased to function now.

I didn't even make it to the comic shop today.  I forgot it was new comic day until looking at my blogroll feed, and haven't even checked the solicits for this week.

God I hate being ill. 

3 comments:

Red said...

Drink lots of tea, take hot baths, take long naps. Get better soon!

Sea-of-Green said...

Hope you're feeling better soon, Saranga!

Anonymous said...

Sick isn't a excuse! Post more!

Haha, I'm sorry. Anyways, I'm Ant-Man, nice to meet you, Saranga.

A very good blog you have here honey buns, looking forward to reading more.