Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I should really be packing...

Instead I'm fucking about on facebook uploading photos and commenting here. So, without further ado, here's some cool stuff I found in my files:

From the window of a barber shop in the city.

Wonderful wonderful ASBAR universe Babs. Check out the freckles and the sigils on her belt!


And again, this time with Kara-Flamebird, Dinah, Linda and Karen Nightwing.

My minimates from the kitchen:

For some reason the Flash (Wally West version) came with a car....
I'm really hoping the boyfriend gets me the Question/Batwoman minimates for Christmas.

3 comments:

Christian Zamora said...

I saw a Blue Beetle!!!!!

:D

Saranga said...

Tiny tiny Blue beetle with the coolest little eye pieces and a gun :D And Booster has Skeets as well.
I love the DC minimates line.

Sea-of-Green said...

I'm holding out for the Hal Jordan/Star Sapphire minimates for Christmas! :-)