Saturday, July 26, 2008

Darwin fraud

This Darwin fraud case..from what I can tell both of them hatched the plan. They are both responsible for defrauding the insurance companies and for lying to their sons and friends. And yet, nearly every headline I've seen has focused on how Anne lied on what she did. One of the Guardian's headlines reported the story as a couple facing fraud and being found guilty. Yet so many of the other newspapers headlines that I've seen, (mostly tabloids), have reported the trial verdict as Wife gets convicted, not Husband and Wife.

Hmm, I wonder why that is?

And from one of The Guardian's articles, a quote from the Detective Inspector who led the investigation:

"For her to say 'I had to go along with it because John told me', I just don't know how any mother could do that. She was out and out despicable and I don't have the time of day for her."

People, you disgust me.
If you want a better written post on this go here. I'm too fucking stressed to think straight.

No comments: